Phone: 647-928-4747 email: email@example.com Ontario, CANADA
Optimized drones & aerial photo equipment
With the Aeromapper X5 you can create astonishing high resolution maps with its 24 Megapixel camera for resolutions up to 2 cm/pixel. Covers up to 2.5 s.km in 25-30 minutes of flight. Fully automatic flight with easy parachute landing recovery. Takes pictures automatically. Detailed User`s Manual is provided. No training is necessary.
Based on the X5 foam flying wing for FPV. At Aeromao we transform it into a little working horse adding internal carbon fiber reinforcements so you can be cartain it can take a lot of abuse! Includes long range control system (20 km range) and 2-way telemetry for flight information in real time and in-flight commands.
Includes Mission Planner software (by 3D Robotics, free download) to create missions and real time info display with telemetry link. More details below.
- Wing span: 1.180 m
- Lenght: 0.55 m
- Construction: body made of EPO with carbon fiber reinforcements.
- Takeoff: hand launch
- Weight: 1400 gr
- Cruise Speed: 45 - 50 Km/h.
- Maximum wind speed: 35 Km/h
- Flight endurance: 25-30 minutes
- Aprox. Area coverage for mapping missions: 250 Has per flight.
- Parachute recovery system: ultra light & compact parachute with Kevlar lines. system is installed and ready to use. Human pilot flips a switch a parachute deploys.
- Range: 20km range for control, 1.5 kms for telemetry (can be increased)
- Failsafe: automatically returns to home upon loss of RC link.
Included with the Aeromapper X5 combo is the Sony NEX 7 camera with 16mm pancake lens (24 megapixel camera). It is triggered every x seconds (programmable intervalometer).
Aeromapper X5 Ready To Fly full combo: $5,200 Canadian Dollars
- Ardupilot Mega 2.6 autopilot installed and ready
- 3DR telemetry radios installed (1 mile range)
- Parachute recovery system
- Spektrum DX8 radiocontrol tuned + long range control system installed
- Battery charger
- Four 2200 mAh batteries
- Sony NEX 7 24 megapixel camera with 16mm pancake lens
Available with Voigtlander 15mm (wide angle heliar) lens soon!!
Carrying case will abe available soon!!
For questions & ordering information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ground Control Station software for full flight information in real time, as well as in-flight commands to the UAV, in addition to the RC transmitter.
Sample screenshot of the APM Mission Planner (by 3D Robotics) software showing the Ground Control Station menu.
This is a screenshot of the Flight Planner menu: add waypoints and other parameters with just a few clicks.
More images, videos & info will be added soon.
Subscribe here for newsletters & updates!
Copyright 2011 Aeromao. All rights reserved.