With the Aeromapper X5 you can create astonishing high resolution maps with its 16 Megapixel camera for resolutions up to 2 cm/pixel. Covers up to 2.5 s.km in 25-30 minutes of flight. Fully automatic flight with easy parachute landing recovery. Takes pictures automatically. Detailed User`s Manual is provided. No training is necessary.
Based on the X5 foam flying wing for FPV. At Aeromao we transform it into a little working horse adding internal carbon fiber reinforcements so you can be cartain it can take a lot of abuse! Includes long range control system (20 km range) and 2-way telemetry for flight information in real time and in-flight commands.
Includes Mission Planner software (by 3D Robotics, free download) to create missions and real time info display with telemetry link. More details below.
- Wing span: 1.180 m
- Lenght: 0.55 m
- Construction: body made of EPO with carbon fiber reinforcements.
- Takeoff: hand launch & catapult launcher
- Weight: 1400 gr
- Cruise Speed: 45 - 50 Km/h.
- Maximum wind speed: 35 Km/h
- Flight endurance: 25-30 minutes
- Aprox. Area coverage for mapping missions: 250 Has per flight.
- Parachute recovery system: ultra light & compact parachute with Kevlar lines. system is installed and ready to use. Human pilot flips a switch a parachute deploys.
- Range: 20km range for control, 1.5 kms for telemetry (can be increased)
- Failsafe: automatically returns to home upon loss of RC link.
Included with the Aeromapper X5 combo is the Sony NEX 5T camera with 16mm pancake lens (16 megapixel camera). Automatically triggered by autopilot based on distance (depending on altitude and overlaps entered by user on mission creation)
Aeromapper X5 Ready To Fly full combo: $6,000 Canadian Dollars
- Ardupilot Mega 2.6 autopilot installed and ready
- 3DR telemetry radios installed (1 mile range)
- Parachute recovery system
- Spektrum DX8 radiocontrol tuned + long range control system installed
- Battery charger
- Four 2200 mAh batteries (two required for flight).
- Sony NEX 5T. 16 megapixel camera with 16mm pancake lens
- All units are flight tested before delivery.
Agisoft Photoscan Professional: $3499 USD Includes single user licence key to process unlimited imagery.
Agisoft PhotoScan Pro allows to generate high resolution georeferenced orthophotos (up to 5 cm accuracy with GCP) and exceptionally detailed DEMs / textured polygonal models. The fully automated workflow enables a non-specialist to process thousands of aerial images on a desktop computer to produce professional class photogrammetric data.Includes a sinlge user licence key.
For questions & ordering information please email us at: email@example.com
Ground Control Station software for full flight information in real time, as well as in-flight commands to the UAV, in addition to the RC transmitter.
Sample screenshot of the APM Mission Planner (by 3D Robotics) software showing the Ground Control Station menu.
This is a screenshot of the Flight Planner menu: add waypoints and other parameters with just a few clicks.
More images, videos & info will be added soon.
Subscribe here for newsletters & updates!
Copyright 2011 Aeromao. All rights reserved.