Our range of aluminum push-up telescopic masts enjoy a great reputation for being strong, reliable, durable and simple to use. Our masts are currently being used for elevated photography, survey equipment, sport filming, antenna deployment and research.
We manufacture our masts with a strong four-leg stand with the widest base area, making them the most stable push up telescopic masts in the market. You don’t need a vehicle to provide stability to the mast and therefore you can access many more locations.
All our telescopic masts include stainless steel clamps with knobs for tool-less quick & easy operation.
Each mast is delivered with a set of gloves, tip adaptor insert, and one guy wire. The tip adaptor insert comes with a standard 1/4-20 thread but we can customize it for your application or provide several inserts with different threads.
Each mast takes approximately 5 minutes to extend completely. Additional guy wires can be used for deployment over extended periods of time. The guy wires and legs of the mast can also be fixed to the ground with stakes if necessary.
Tha masts can be deployed in uneven surfaces by extending each leg slightly more or less. The masts are completely maintenance free and incorporate internal end stops which prevent over-extension.High quality 6061 grade aluminum is used in their construction.
Simple to Use
Optional Measures and Pricing
- Maximun height: 60ft (18.28m). Collapsed (or retracted) height: 6ft + 11in (2.11m). Weight: 48lb (22Kg)
- Quadpod base area: 8ft x 8ft.
- Max weight at tip when fully extended: up to 3.0 Kg (6.6 lb). Load can be increased when extending a lower height
- Number of sections: 11
$ 1,800 USD
- Maximun height: 40ft (12.2m). Collapsed (or retracted) height: 5ft + 10in (1.78m). Weight: 38lb (17Kg)
- Quadpod base area: 6.5ft x 6.5ft
- Max weight at tip when fully extended: up to 4.0 Kg (8.8 lb). Load can be increased when extending a lower height
- Number of sections: 9
$ 1,200 USD
- Maximun height: 18ft (5.4m). Collapsed (or retracted) height: 4ft + 8in (1.4m). Weight: 28lb (13Kg)
- Quadpod base area: 4.5ft x 4.5ft (can be customized)
- Max weight at tip when fully extended: up to 13.5 Kg (30 lb). Load can be increased when extending a lower height
- Number of sections: 5