We are happy to announce the Aeromapper Talon has officially received a power upgrade that extends its flying time to two hours. This upgrade comes after many hours of research, flight testing and tuning. The Aeromapper Talon still maintain its standard key features such as being easy to hand launch, parachute landing, fully autonomous flight, long range communications, GNSS PPK optional addition and more, making it even more unique in the industry.
- Aeromapper Talon Amphibious Routinely Fly BVLOS Missions Over Marine Reserve For Illegal Fishing Detection And Biodiversity Research. August 2, 2019
- AEROMAPPERS ACHIEVE COMPLIANT UAV STATUS with TRANSPORT CANADA June 6, 2019
- Marine Drones for Ecology and Reconnaissance May 24, 2019
- AEROMAPPERS + 42Mp + PPK bundle: unrivaled resolution & accuracy May 15, 2019
- Enabling PPK Capabilities For The Aeromappers January 27, 2019
- Marsrobotic Uses An Aeromapper Talon Base UAV System November 19, 2018
- Talon Fully Autonomous Belly Landing October 18, 2018