The Amphibious version of the Aeromapper Talon allows maritime operations by autonomously belly landing on water. It’s the perfect solution for aerial observation, data collection and mapping thanks to its dual camera set up and video link range up to 20kms. This fixed wing drone has been used very successfully in expeditions and operations in remote places around the globe, routinely flying BVLOS missions.
Expand your operations like never before by using lakes, rivers, and oceans as airfields.
- Transport Canada compliant drone
- 5 hr flight endurance.
- Available with a wide range of sensors and cameras, including long-range forward-looking video downlink system.
- Long range data link: up to 30km link distance away from GCS. Ideal for BVLOS operations.
- 10 minutes setup time in the field.
- Hand-launch & automatic belly landing on water or land.
- Fully autonomous.
- Aeromapper Talon Unmanned System Ready to Fly.
- Batteries and battery charger.
- +30 Km Link system.
- User’s Manuals & Documentation.
- Heavy duty carrying case.
- Mission Planner Software.
Specifications here (from website)