The Aeromapper Talon UAV system is a turnkey fixed-wing, survey grade system available with a multitude of swappable payloads that range from mapping & surveying, to inspection, monitoring, surveillance, PPK mapping, agriculture. Our best-selling fixed wing drone since 2014, the Aeromapper Talon is a proven & mature system flying in more than 50 countries since 2014, used for BVLOS missions in different applications around the globe.
- Transport Canada compliant drone
- Available with all Emlid Reach M2 PPK UAV Mapping kit for centimeter accuracy with no GCPs.
- Up to 2 hr of maximum flight endurance with 24 Mp camera
- Available now with ADS-B
- Sensors available: 24 and 36 Mp RGB, Multiespectral, Thermal, Video Downlink,
- Long range data link: up to 30km link distance away from GCS. Ideal for BVLOS operations.
- 5 minutes setup time in the field. Very easy to operate.
- Hand launch; parachute recovery or automatic belly landing.
- Fully autonomous.
- Maps up to 8 Km2 (800 has = 1,970 acres) per flight at 400ft agl achieving 2.4 cm/pixel.
- No training necessary.
- Aeromapper Talon Unmanned System Ready to Fly.
- Batteries and battery charger.
- 24Mp RGB camera.
- 30 Km Link system.
- User’s Manuals & Documentation.
- Heavy duty carrying case.
- Mission Planner Software.
Specifications here (from website)