A telescopic aluminum survey pole is designed for comfortable surveying. The three-section construction delivers reliable stability with the help of solid flip locks.
- Folded length: 0.74 m
- Extended length: 1.8 m
- 5/8″ thread
- Compatible with Reach RS2 and other survey equipment
- Total weight: 790 g
- Comes with a carrying bag.
Read before you use
Follow precautions below to guarantee the safe operation of the survey pole:
– Do not exceed the maximum payload capacity of the survey pole that is equal to 10 kg
– Do not bend or stress the survey pole while extended – a bent survey pole will reduce the accuracy of the measurements
– Do not expose the survey pole to direct sunlight for a long period of time
– Use the survey pole at a temperature from -20°C to + 70°C (-4°F – 158°F)
– Observe safety precautions when using the survey pole in dangerous places
– Keep the survey pole away from the power supply sources and do not use it during a thunderstorm, as it may conduct electricity
– Be careful when handling the tip of the survey pole
– Watсh your fingers when closing the flip locks.